If you could only have one ‘Desert Island’ do-it-all product for your first year with your baby, this is the balm to choose.
Sensational for localised areas of inflammation like cradle cap, nappy rash and psoriasis; soothing for mastitis-prone boobs and caesarian scars; great as a rich all-over moisturiser (for you both); and a calming massage aid (for whoever is most fractious at the time!).
Preventative and healing, it’s pH balanced and loaded with a super-packed, subtly scented blend of chamomile, calendula, coconut and cucumber.
Consider it your ‘kiss-it-better’ balm for all those places and times when you just want to make everything all right.
Top tip: Raw ingredients will liquefy in warmer temperatures (without affecting their efficacy) so keep SWS refrigerated to maintain its balm-like consistency.
Formulated for interconnected use NOS DA, ROWLI POWLI & SWS combine to soften and soothe fractious little souls; they also share the same gentle soporific blend of cucumber phytoscent and lavender essential oil to calm and cool sensitive skin.
44 in stock
- An all round healing helpline for all sorts of skin complaints
- Can be used on localised areas of inflammation, as a full body moisturiser, or a calming massage aid
- Moisture-retaining, ultra-cooling, super-hydrating and skin immunity-boosting (fresh Aloe Vera Gel)
- Deeply nourishing with protective anti-fungal (Babassu oil)
- Calming and healing (Chamomile and Calendula)
- 100% natural, anti-microbial ‘healthy’ flora balances and protects skin (Elderberry fruit extract, Lactobacillus)
- Rich in fatty acids to support healthy skin condition (Babassu oil, Elderberry extract)
- Subtle, simple, smile-inducing aroma (vitamin-rich Cucumber phytoscent and Lavender essential oil)
- pH balanced for babies’ thinner, delicate skin
- Raw ingredients will liquefy in warmer temperatures without affecting their efficacy (Keep refrigerated)
Warm in palms to liquefy then massage onto your/your baby’s skin as a whole body moisturiser or to soothe/prevent skin complaints including cradle cap, nappy rash, psoriasis and eczema.
100% natural and toxin-free. Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Will liquefy when warm (without losing efficacy). Cool to reset.
(82.9% Organic*): Orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil*, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit extract, Lactobacillus ferment, Citrus aurantium sinensis (orange) fibre, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla wax), Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E), Lactobacillus, Calendula officials (calendula) flower extract*, Chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, Xanthan gum, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, Cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract, Ascorbic acid, Linalol**, Geraniol**, d-Limonene**
**naturally occurring in essential oils
GOODBYE TO PROBLEM SKIN!
A full body wonder balm for dryness, irritation, inflammation and more
SWS is truly nature’s miracle in a bottle. It changed our lives for the better in a couple of weeks! As soon as it touched my son’s sore skin it seemed to make him smile, I didn’t believe it until the next day when his face was so much better and smile definitely bigger! I still use it on Keao’s skin daily like a ritual for wellbeing and softness. This family LOVES it. Thank you!
Laurene, mum to baby Keao
Keao case study
The Beauty Shortlist
BEST MULTI-TASKING MUM & BABY BALM